The Qi Body Tool Collection combines several tried-and-true body tools that work great on their own, but combine them together and there are even more benefits or the skin.
The collection includes:
Body Gua Sha Board
Cupping and Gua Sha have been used in TCM for thousands of years and body brushing originated in ancient Egypt, so it has been around for a while as well, and for good reason, they all work to support the health of the skin and body.
The combination of body tools in the collection are a powerhouse for moving stagnant fluids, smoothing out and softening fascia and making your skin look and feel fantastic! Tight and adhered fascia can lead to dimpled skin and cellulite. So, let's get our fascia functioning properly and keep it happy so the skin can look and feel it's best.
Directions for use:
- Start by body brushing your skin. This stimulates lymphatic movement, increases circulation, boosts your immune system and removes dead skin.
- Hop into a warm/shower to get everything warmed up and to wash off the dead skin from the brushing.
- Lightly pat most of the water off after the shower and apply your favorite body oil to damp skin for the areas you want to work on
- Target area of interest with either Body Cupping or Body Gua Sha, alternating the days so at the end of the week you've done several days of both. Cupping and Gua Sha offer different benefits, so you want to do both on the targeted areas.
- The entire process adds maybe 10 minutes to your normal shower time. It's super simple and so worth it!